- In your PrestaShop admin panel go to Catalog -> Products section. Click New Product button:
- Choose Product with combinations type:
- Choose Combinations tab. In the combination field, type your attribute name and its value. It will give you an option to assign the attribute and generate a new product combination. You can add as many attributes as needed, except for color. Only one color can be assigned to a product combination:
- Click the Generate button and the new variation will appear below.
- Alternatively, you can just tick the needed attributes in the right sidebar, they will be automatically added to the bar on the left. When finished, click the Generate button.
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful for you.