The module displays images in a 3D view and allows website visitors to rotate them in 360 degrees. The rotation can start automatically on page load, or the visitor can rotate the ‘image’ manually with the mouse. Moreover, the module can be used for adding panorama view (or several panorama views) to the homepage. 360 view mode is also available on a product page.
- In your admin panel go to Modules and Services -> Modules and Services and find the TM 360 view module. Click the Install button:
- After the module installation, you’ll see the Configure button. Click it to manage the module. You can find here settings for 360 view and for the panorama view. The settings are described below the screenshot. Choose them according to your needs and click the Save button to confirm the action:
- Enable on Home – option allows showing the 360 view of the product on Homepage;
- Select a product (appears only if ‘Enable on Home’ option is set to ‘Yes’) – allows choosing a product which should be displayed in 360 view;
- Animate – option allows displaying the product automatically rotating on page load;
- Frame time (appears if ‘Animate’ is set to ‘Yes’) – time period before one image in the set will be changed to another; should be entered in milliseconds.
- To configure product 360 degrees view, you need to upload images. In your admin panel go to Catalog -> Products, choose the product and click the Edit button. Now open the TM 360 view tab in product settings and click Add files button. Hit the Upload images and confirm the action by pressing the Save button:
- To make the rotation smooth, add more images and make a very slight change in position while taking photos. After you’ve added image pictures, the product 360 view will be shown on the Homepage. It will also appear on the product page after the description. You need to be sure that TM 360 View Module is added to hooks at Modules > Positions or to both home and product pages layout if you are utilizing TM Mega Layout module.
- If you want to disable 360 view on the Homepage, go to 360 view settings and set the ‘Enable on Home’ option to ‘No’. To disable 360 view on the product page, open the TM 360 view tab in product settings and remove all images.
This module can be also used for adding panorama view to the homepage. You can add as many panorama blocks as you need.
- To add new panorama you need to open the module configuration page and click ‘+’ (‘Add new item’) button:
- You’ll see there the panorama settings:
- Select a file – allows to choose a panorama image; this field is required (at least for the default language);
- Title – enter a title for the panorama; this field is required (at least for the default language);
- Width – panorama block width; this field is required;
- Height – panorama block height; this field is required;
- Status – enable/disable panorama item on Homepage;
- Loop – start rotating the image from the beginning after it ends;
- Animate – option to display the panorama automatically rotating on page load;
- Frame time (appears only if ‘Animate’ is set to ‘Yes’) – time period during which the panorama image makes a full circle; should be entered in milliseconds; this field is required;
- Confirm the action by pressing the Save button.
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful for you.