You may have customers who have paid extra for shipping tracking. An easy and efficient way to let them know the tracking number and keep all the order details in one place is to add the tracking number to their order in PrestaShop admin panel.
- In your PrestaShop admin panel go to Orders -> Orders section:
- Click the View button next to the order that you would like to add the tracking number to:
- As soon as the customer order has been loaded, go to the shipping section of the page and click the Edit button:
- Type the number in the tracking number box and click the Update button:
- The tracking number is displayed in the shipping section:
The tracking number will show up on the customer’s account and order history when they log in. They will also receive an email informing them of the tracking number and that their order is in transit.
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful for you.