Here you can find the instructions on how to install sample data.
Magento template package contains the sample data file (dump.sql). This file is located under the /sources/sample_data folder of your template. It allows you to load sample data, so that your website looks exactly like our demo template.
- sample_data — contains Magento theme sample data files.
- pub — contains files and directories that should be uploaded to the root directory of your Magento installation.
- dump.sql — the database backup file. Contains the theme sample content.
In order to install the dump file, follow the steps below:
1. Log into cPanel > navigate to the Databases section and click on the phpMyAdmib icon.
2. Select the database which is used for Magento Commerce.
3. Navigate to the Import” tab and click on the Browse button.
4. Find the “/sources/sample_data” folder of your template and select the dump.sql file. Click GO.