Let us show you how to locate a module and an article assigned to it.
- Firstly, you need to check template modules position map, you can find it in your template package following this path “sources\psd”, it usually called module_positions.jpg.
- Then, navigate to your Extensions -> Modules and filter the search by the needed position. Then you will be able to check all the possible modules in that position.
- Alternatively, you can search by the module name on your Module Manager page.
- If you want to check to which exact page a module is assigned, please follow Extensions -> Modules and click a module title to open it. Then click Menu Assignment tab and scroll it down to see the page selected in a list. It is the page your module is assigned to.
- In case you need to find what content is assigned to the module, you need to follow Extensions -> Modules, open a module and check it’s Category field.
- Then follow your admin panel Content -> Articles, click Search Tools button and Select Category field. You can see the category selected in module’s settings in a drop-down list, click it to filter the articles assigned to this module.
- Now you can edit articles, as you intended.
Thank you for cooperation! Now you know how to locate a module and an article assigned to it.