This tutorial shows how to deal with the issues with RD Contact Form on PHP 5.2.x–5.3.x
In most cases the following errors appear when the issue with a contact form is related to the version of PHP on your server:
- Parse errors: syntax errors
- Message: “There was an error submitting the form”
- Message: “Something went wrong”
The following steps should be performed in order to resolve the issue:
- Please, download and unzip updated RD Mailform files.
- Backup your website files:
- Upload the updated files to the bat folder, accept files replacement. You can upload files using the FTP or Hosting File manager.
- Clear browser’s cache and check how the contact form works.
We have successfully resolved the issue with the contact form.