Creating Full Website Backup
Managing your website’s files and storing them appropriately could save your site in case of its breaking or hacking. It’s quite easy. All you need to do is create a backup and store it in some safe place. Website hosts offer different types of software to backup your site.
From this tutorial you’ll learn about creating full website backup.
- Log in to your hosting control panel. Click File manager button and open the WordPress site directory.
- Select all files in the folder and click Compress to archive them into .zip file.
- Click Download icon in the top panel to save ZIP file to your computer.
- Click phpMyAdmin in Databases section.
- Choose the database which is used by your WordPress site.
- Click Export and save the file on your computer.
- As a result, you will see the saved files in the directory you’ve chosen.