How to Find Out WordPress Database Name
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to find out WordPress database name in order to access it using phpMyAdmin tool.
Locating WordPress Installation Database’s Name
- First of all, log in to your hosting cPanel. Open File Manager tool.
- Open your root folder (it is the folder with all the WordPress files). Usually, it is public_html or WWW folder. In the case you’re using a domain name, navigate to public_html/domain-name directory.
- Click on wp-config.php file and open it for editing. You can see Edit option in the top panel.
- Hit Ctrl+F hotkeys and locate the line beginning with the following content: define(‘DB_NAME’.
- Here you can learn the name of your WordPress database.