How to Drop Database Tables Using PhpMyAdmin Tool
From this tutorial you’ll learn how to drop database tables using phpMyAdmin tool in your hosting server cPanel.
Dropping Database Tables
- First, you need to access your hosting server cPanel. In the Databases block click on phpMyAdmin tool to open it.
- Select your database in the left column.
- In the Structure tab you’ll see the list of tables in this database. Select Check All option at the bottom of the tables list (you may need to scroll the page down in order to see this option).
- On the right of Check All option select Drop from the dropdown menu.
- A message with a query will appear on your screen. Click Yes.
- Now you know how to drop database tables.