This tutorial will show you how to manage Mega Menu.
The main menu of the website is managed via theme customization options located under Online Store > Customize > Header > Megamenu.
The editor allows you to enable/disable the Main Menu. Lower the toggle, there is a list of menu items. It is possible to add 6 items at most.
By adding a menu item you have 5 options, let’s review the options of each one.
- Simple link – has a title and a link property, which you may change.
- Link + linklist – has a title, link, and linklist properties. It is also possible to leave link blank in case you want the user to be able to choose only the drop-down options. Linklist allows you to choose your set of items which can be managed from the Online Store > Navigation. These items will be available as a simple drop-down menu item.
- Link + 4 linklists – allows you to create drop-downs with collections. It has an option for 4 rows with your linklists, which can also be managed from the Online Store > Navigation.
- Link + simple products – gives a possibility to output the products from the certain collection. 4 products from the chosen collection will be shown.
- Link + blog listing – shows blog posts from the chosen blog. You can manage Blog items under Online Store > Blog Posts menu.
There is also a handy possibility to drag-n-drop items to move them in the menu list.
Now you know how to manage Main Menu.