We are glad to see you again! You know that most of the templates include Facebook like box feature. Let’s check how to change the language in this section. I bet that it will be useful for you.
- First, please, connect to your server via File manager or using FTP client.
- Then, navigate to the website directory, select “js” folder and open the script.js file for editing with any of the text editors.
- In order to find the needed part of the code, use Ctrl+F combination and locate the code for Facebook like box as on the following example:
js.src=//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js.I would really recommend that you investigate this source for more information about Facebook localization: internationalization#locales
- Let’s follow the instructions above. In the code, you have searched for before (
js.src=//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js), adjust the en_US language code to the needed one. We will try French as an example, so the code will be the following:
- After you have decided, which language you would like to use, save the changes you’ve made. Now, you can refresh a page with Ctrl+F5 command and be certain about the changes you applied.
Facebook like box language has been successfully changed.