GiveWell - Donation Non-profit Website WordPress ThemeLive Demo
Make someone’s dream come true creating non-profit site based on our charity theme for WordPress
We live in a humanistic epoch where sharing and caring are very important. GiveWell charity theme for WordPress was created especially to focus on the problems of poor people. Supporting each other in an anxious time will help us survive. It is hard to believe that nowadays there are still a lot of people who cannot afford even to buy a piece of bread.
The design of GiveWell template was created using calm pastel shades. With a diversity of useful widgets and rich functionality, it is aimed to reach out to someones who are not indifferent to poverty. Inform your visitors about how much money have you gathered and how they have been expended. The charity theme for WordPress includes a lot of space to put the information about this.
GiveWell theme was created especially for donating centers, shelters, volunteer organizations, orphan homes, nursing homes, and other entities connected with helping each other.
Use different pages to describe more charity programs and events to the visitors
Purchasing GiveWell theme you will get a pack of demo content. A set of icons, images, and other elements are available for you to use in a combination with your own content or decorating the pages. Furthermore, the collection of pre-made pages is also inside the charity theme for WordPress. You can use any of them to fulfill all your needs.
- “Home” is the main page of your website. It tells about the key aspects of your organization and pays attention to the programs you take part in. Here you should briefly describe your project and engage visitors to continue navigating the site and join your team.
- “About” page is a place where to put information about who you are and what do you do. Write a good introduction and give a lot of profs to persuade users in your honesty and kindness.
- “Support us” page tells about the ways on how people can make donations to your organization.
- “Events” page was created for keeping the visitors up to the events they can take part in or support them.
- “Contacts” is a page that includes contact data and a contact form for a quick connection with your company.
The NGO theme where you can find plenty of bonuses and advantages
Thanks to the special plugin users can quickly make a donation using the “Donate now” or “Donate” buttons that we have placed on each page of the charity theme for WordPress and on its header. The only thing they need is filling the short form and click on “Donate”.
GiveWell is equipped with necessary sections and features that help you persuade visitors to start making good deeds. Built with Elementor, the theme is absolutely flexible and simple in customization. You can easily add or delete any widget and section you want. Moreover, you can stylize them directly from the builder. No use of codes anymore!
The charity theme for WordPress is well-documented, so you will be informed about every feature and nicety. The responsive design allows you to check the website from any device you want. The installation and customization processes are simplified as much as possible. And if you have any question you can ask them to our friendly team.