DesignCamp - Modern Event Landing Page Platform WordPress ThemeLive Demo
Your event will be introduced in the most attractive way with this event landing page template
Educational events and meetups are highly popular nowadays. There are a lot of coaches and speakers who hold their own seminars. With our DesignCamp event landing page template, the presentation of your event will be different from others and it will help you gain more visitors.
We have created such a modern design for you with a one-page structure. It allows visitors not to miss any piece of information. All data is placed one by one and there is no need to navigate a lot of pages seeking out the necessary section.
Combined black, red, white, and purple colors look good together and make visitors concentrate on the important aspects. To built this event landing page template design both informative and trendy, we have used the drag-n-drop Elementor builder and a set of its premium add-ons.
Discover the wide range of features included in the DesignCamp theme
Our event landing page template consists of several sections where you can share the information about your conference. The first thing that catches your eyes when you enter the site is the event title. Next to it, there is the “Register now” button that allows you to book a place within a few clicks. Below them, you can see the names of event-holders. The sections are equipped with a great number of widgets.
- The photos placed into the image sections on page background with the parallax effect look very trendy.
- Team members widget allow you to introduce the speakers. Put their names, photos, and achievements there and let the users make an acquaintance with mentors.
- Add animated counters to showcase the number of people who have joined your team yet.
- Structurize the event program in a schedule form for visitors' comfort. They can review the event plan divided into topics with and check how much time each block will take.
- Thanks to the Google map widget your visitors can simply find the place where the event will be held. Don’t forget to put the numbers and the address to let users stay in touch with you.
- Put the partners’ logos into the brands widget to show how many organizations join you.
- The “Become a sponsor” call-to-action is offering to support your event.
- At the bottom of the event landing page template, you will find the contact form that allows users to register now by filling your personal data.
Find more bonuses inside this landing
If you worry about being non-professional in web development this theme is for you. It was created without even a touch of codes and all the customization steps you can make directly from the simple builder. Moreover, the event landing page template is well-documented, so you will be informed about all the included features.
The theme is responsive and retina-ready which allows you to check the website from any device and enjoy the high quality of the image. The pages are SEO-optimized, so it will be simpler to reach the top of the search. Get a pack of demo content as a bonus and use it in a combination with your own if you need it. The DesignCamp will impress you with its simplicity and rich functionality.