This tutorial describes how to change Blog layouts in Monstroid 2 theme, which comes with 50 blog layouts and 10 singe posts layouts. Also, you’ll learn how to add the blocks with your posts to other pages.
Blog Layout Settings
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Blog page.
- Locate Customize in the top panel and click on it to enter Live Customizer.
- Select Blog Settings tab, click on it, and then click on Blog.
- You’ll see settings for Blog Layout. Here you can select the type of the layout from the drop-down list (Listing, Grid, Masonry, Vertical Justify and Creative).
- Each of layout has 10 style presets, available to select.
Single Post Layout Settings
- Navigate to Single Post still staying in Live Customizer.
- Go to Blog Settings> Blog. Here you’ll find settings to combine elements on a page to create different post layouts.
Using JetBlogs plugin to showcase blog post to any page.
- Make sure you have Elementor page builder and JetBlogs plugin installed and activated.
- Navigate to any page you need to add post to, and start editing with Elementor.
- In the Elementor sidebar on the left side of your screen you may select either Smart Posts Listing or Smart Post Tiles to select the type of your posts layout.
Detailed documentation about JetBlogs can be found here.