Stick-up feature “sticks” header elements to the top of the browser window while scrolling, always keeping them in view.
Please, follow the steps below to activate and manage stick-up menu in the Monstroid2 template.
- Navigate to the Appearance > Customize in your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to Header > Stick-up mode from there.
- You will see an “Enable sticky mode” checkbox. You can enable or disable the feature here.
- Under the checkbox, you can select what elements should be displayed in stick-up section: header, menu only, logo only, menu & logo only.
- Click on the Save & Publish button after making changes.