- Download the PrestaShop engine on www.prestashop.com and proceed with installation following the tutorial PrestaShop 1.7.x. How to install the engine.
- Open a zip archive with your template. Go to theme/manual_install. Select all the files and folders there and extract them in the same folder where you have extracted the engine files before:
- Archive three folders (img, modules, themes) and upload this zip archive to your server. Now, extract it there: [notice type=”warning”]Attention: Importing the SQL file to your database will overwrite your existing content and website settings. Do not import the SQL file if you want to keep the existing content.Note: We highly recommend you to backup your database before making any modifications.
- Go to PhpMyAdmin tool to import the dump.sql file. Click the Import button at the top and browse the needed file from your computer:
- The installation is successfully completed. Refresh your website to see the changes:
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful for you.