- In your PrestaShop admin panel go to Catalog -> Categories section:
- Click the Add new category button to create a new category:
- In the appeared window, fill in the information about the category and save it.
- A newly created category will appear in the list of available categories:
- To assign a category to the menu, go to Modules -> Modules and Services section. Choose the Installed modules tab. Find TM Mega Menu module and click the Configure button:
- Click on the Add item tab or “+” button to create a new item:
- Set the following options. In the Link drop-down choose the Existing URL option and choose your Test category among the list below it:
- Click the Save button. Refresh your website. Now, your new category appears in the main menu.
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful for you.