Skip to content
Here you can find the instructions on how to install sample content pages manually in Magento 1.
- The code for sample blocks is stored in “sources/demo/pages” folder of your template package.
- Log into your Magento admin panel and go to the CMS > Pages section.
- Open the Home page to edit.
- Open Template settings (in the footer section) page on the template preview and copy Page Name to a page title field.
- Go to the “sources/demo/pages” folder and copy the code from home_page.phtml file and paste it into the Content field.
- Then go to the Design tab. You need to copy the code from the ‘home_page.xml‘ file and paste it into the Layout Update XML area.
- In the Layout select box choose the required layout.
- Click Save page button.
- Add all pages listed on Template settings page in the same way.