Today we will learn how to changing modules and logo width to achieve our desires and make the website much more spectacular for its visitors.
- Let’s find this mischief under the Extensions ⇒ Modules in Joomla admin panel.
- Choose any module the width of which bothers you.
- Open it and locate the Advanced tab.
- There just change Bootstrap size option value and boom, it looks much better now.
Do the same steps for any module that needs the Master’s hand correction.
Depending on your logo size you can control width for it as you want.
- Navigate to the Extensions ⇒ Template ⇒ Styles section.
- Click on the theme#### – Default style.
- After that, just choose the Layout tab and locate a Logo Width option.
- Select the required size for the logo box under it and do not forget to save changes.
You will need to repeat these steps for each style of your theme.
Great, all the modules are taken care of now! We know how to tame them!