PrestaShop 1.7. How to regenerate thumbnails
- In your PrestaShop admin panel go to Design -> Image Settings section:
- Scroll down to the Regenerate thumbnails section. You can set there the following options:
- Select an image – select a type of images that should be regenerated – product images, categories images, etc.
- Erase previous images – set to No only in case the server timed out and you need to resume the regeneration.
- Click the Regenerate thumbnails button to confirm the action:
- Refresh your website.
Hopefully, this tutorial was helpful for you.