E-Commerce. How to manage currencies in Joomla 3.x templates
In this tutorial, we will learn how to manage currencies in Joomla 3.x templates with VirtueMart on board.
- Log into your Joomla admin panel and open VirtueMart > Configuration page.
- Select Configuration > Currencies from the left side menu.
- Enter currency name to the Filter Currency field, click Go to find your currency.
- Open your currency for editing.
- Change currency settings on the next step such as your currency name, exchange rate, the numeric code, currency symbol, decimals and the format.
- Make sure your new currency is published. Save changes and check your site.
- After that open Shop > Shop page in VirtueMart menu.
- Ensure you are under the Vendor tab by clicking Vendor.
- Add your new currency to the List of accepted currencies field. Here you can also remove unneeded currencies.
- Using the drop-down menu next to Currency select your default currency.
- Click Save and refresh your website frontend to see a new currency.
We hope this article helped you learn how to easily manage currencies in Joomla 3.x.