Andrew Smith — Elementor Pro photographer portfolio templates kitLive Demo
Photographer Portfolio Kit based on Pro Elementor Editor
What is the main thing while building the website? Surely this is a professionally done template that will be a perfect base for a future site. If you have chosen the WordPress template, take a look at our fresh kit with Pro Elementor What does it mean? it’s easy as a pie. The possibilities of customization are endless now, and you don’t need any additional plugins for expanding the functionality. Adam Smith Elementor portfolio template will be a great assistant to run the website for photographers. What’s inside?
- Home page. That is a space for general short information about your artworks and experience that you can share with the visitors. Display multiple photos across the page, it allows you to meet the user’s eye fast.
- About. As usual, there should be detailed information about you, studio, some awards, and achievements. Represent your services easily through the multiple sections in Elementor.
- Works. Maybe that is the main reason why photographers decide to build the website. And it’s not a surprise. The Elementor portfolio template like that consists of lots of available pages for showcasing your photos. Also, add the content via the premium widgets in Elementor.
- Contacts. The outstanding area to display the advanced contact form to stay in touch with the customers. Also, use the option of social media icons and let the visitors follow your accounts quickly.
- Blog. What’s the photographer without a personal blog? To be connected with the clients is easy if you share your ideas and experience. Choosing one of the several available post formats and diverse widgets for the blog, you can extend the blog.
What to expect from the Pro Elementor inside the portfolio template?
There is a huge variety of features that the Pro Elementor page builder gives you in comparison with the free version. This tool is full of premium widgets, additional tools, and great support. Additionally, you get access to multiple integrations, that weren’t available before. in the list below we will check some of the prime features, which will add the power to your pages.
- Popup option. No more additional plugin to create various popups with all available functions. Now there is a separate section on the dashboard where you can manage them.
- Custom header and footer. If you are sick and tired of the tedious headers on the website, it’s time to build something unique. Get a chance to make special templates for headers and footers, that will lead the visitors across the website smoothly and clearly. Extend it with login or subscribe forms.
- Visual form builder. The marketing part is here. Create a special design for your forms like you never done before. Also, spam filters and protection are available in the Pro Elementor portfolio template.
- Extensive posts. At your service, there are limitless grid layouts and styling. You can explore the diversity of posts widgets to create a new blog page with multiple appearance variations.
- Sticky elements. If you require some elements to be sticky, you will get it. The position of such an element is based on the position of the visitor’s scrolling.
- Slider and carousels. No portfolio website without a functional carousel and slider full of the photos. You are able to choose the favorite layout and display the artworks in the way you need it.